Coastal Business Supplies has recently hired a new Sales Manager. Well, the new guy thought we should start a blog and almost all of the employees should submit something. I did not agree. I was starting to spend more time looking for reasons why I should not have to do it. But, if you have ever met me, then you know I always have something to say. So, here it goes…
Reasons to Purchase from Coastal Business Supplies
1. Competitive: We offer competitive prices and shipping rates. We will meet or beat most competitors’ prices. Most orders over $199 qualify for free freight.
2. Convenient: We are in St. Louis, MO – the center of the United States. Because of this, your product can be shipped to you within three days or less in most states. We ship all in-stock orders the same day, if placed before 7pm CST.
3. Knowledgeable: We are know-it-alls! Just kidding. Our staff has a lot of knowledge pertaining to this industry. The person you get on the phone might not always have the answer, but someone in the office will or will be able to find the correct answer.
4. Honest: Our staff does not work off of commission. We will never try to sell you anything that you do not really need.
5. Products: We test the products we carry. We stock the more popular items that we sell the most of. The manufacturers of our supplies have all been around for years and offer quality products. We offer a wide range of products and believe in every one of them.
6. Tech Support: We offer support on all of our products. We have even helped customers with products that were not purchased from our company!
7. Nice: We are, for the most part, a nice bunch of people. We’re funny too.
8. Personable: All of us at Coastal Business Supplies are easy to talk to. We remember our customers, even though most of the time we have never met them face-to-face.
9. Caring: There are sometimes when I lay in bed at night going through the checklist in my head of the activities from earlier in the day. Example: Did I remember to order Mr. X’s parts for his color copier that is older than my kids and should be put out to pasture? Did I key Mr. Y’s paper orders for the correct amount because he has a tournament this weekend? Did I email Mrs. Z her invoice like she requested? I know the other staff members go through the same thing.
10. Dependable: Coastal Business Supplies has been in business for over 20 years and it is still going strong.
“To the extent we serve we succeed” – this is our motto. I am not saying we are perfect. Trust me, we do make mistakes. But we always try to be the best. Give us a call at (800) 562-7760 to learn why we’re one of the best companies out there.