Coastal is excited to announce that we now carry EMULATE™ & EMULATE SECURE™ Sublimation Paper Sheets by Neenah Performance Materials! Designed specifically for desktop sublimation printing, these sheets make life easy for those sublimating hard surfaces and polyester performance apparel. Read on to learn more about the benefits of both!
EMULATE™ – Hard Surface Sheets for Small-Format Production
Manufactured in the USA with hard surface sublimation in mind, Neenah’s EMULATE™ sublimation paper sheets allow for easy desktop production. These Coastal-exclusive paper sheets enhance dye-sublimation transfers with exceptional color reproduction and reduce ink consumption during the process. For those creating hard substrates using a desktop sublimation setup, the EMULATE™ sheets provide consistent results every time.
Other benefits of the EMULATE™ sublimation papers include:
- Enhances dye sublimation transfers with high-quality color reproduction
- Manageable non-tack surface
- Immediate ink dry time
- Possess exceptional lay-flat properties to prevent unwanted curling during pressing
- Printed backside grid assists with improving transfer alignment and design registration
EMULATE SECURE™ – The First Tacky Dye-Sub Paper for Desktops
If you have experience with sublimation printing, then you probably are familiar with the struggles of “ghosting”. Ghosting is a common sublimation concern (especially with desktop printing) – it occurs when there’s a shift in the transfer paper while the panel is still hot, leaving a shadow or secondary image on the final product. The experts at Neenah recognized the impact this can have on production time for those using desktop setups. To combat the frequency of ghosting and registration issues among desktop decorators, Neenah developed EMULATE SECURE™.
EMULATE SECURE™ is the first dye sub paper of its kind to deliver the control given by a tack paper to decorators that primarily use desktop printers. Available exclusively from Coastal Business Supplies in sheets, these sublimation papers are USA-made and possess a tacky side guaranteed to keep them in place during the transfer process. The backside of the paper has a printed grid to assist with improving transfer registration, making it the first dye-sub paper on the market completely designed for efficient small-format sublimation.
Other features of the EMULATE SECURE™ sheets include:
- Provides outstanding color vibrancy and clarity
- Reduces ink consumption during the sublimation process
- Requires zero drying time
- Possesses exceptional lay-flat properties to prevent unwanted curling during pressing
- Creates vibrant, yet soft and durable images on white/light-colored fabrics or other polyester-treated sublimation blanks
Ready to improve your desktop sublimation production? Contact our Customer Success Team to learn more about the benefits of using EMULATE™ and EMULATE SECURE™ dye-sublimation paper sheets. Our team of pros will give you the insight and assistance needed to help your business succeed! Give us a call today: (800) 562-7760