Coastal Business Supplies is now offering T-Shirt Artwork Simplified in both the CorelDraw and the Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator series! This book is a perfect companion for any beginning designer creating their first t-shirt or even a seasoned artist looking for a few new tricks to spice up their graphic design skills.
T-Shirt Artwork Simplified was the brainchild of years of seminars, consulting, and speaking engagements and created directly from the common questions and problems discussed. T-Shirt Artwork Simplified is a ‘real world’ approach that will take your artwork to the next level in the never-ending competitive business world. With T-Shirt Artwork Simplified artists, printers, beginners, and business owners can achieve superior art that will help beat the competition.
T-Shirt Artwork Simplified provides answers, specifically for the t-shirt artist. Dane Clement speaks at dozens of seminars every year and this book is a compilation of these seminars and the questions he has been asked.
T-Shirt Artwork Simplified will cover every aspect of the t-shirt artwork process from beginning to end with general overviews, as well as step-by-step lessons using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and CorelDraw. The lessons outlined in the book use the latest versions of these programs, but they can still be applied to earlier versions.
Learn All About:
- Design Basics: Learn about general design concepts, choosing fonts, working with color, file formats, and tips & tricks for better designs.
- Art Room Equipment: Learn all you need to know about the equipment and software you’ll need to create the most efficient and productive art department possible.
- Managing the Art Process: Get information on how to setup, staff and manage a well-run art department.
- Vector vs. Raster Artwork: Get a better understanding of these two type of artwork. Learn how to create and enhance designs done in both of these formats to get the most out of your designs. Use Dane’s step-by-step instructions to apply his lessons to your own artwork.
- Working with Photos: With the new age of digital photography, you can be sure that at some point you will be given a photo by a client and asked to work magic. Use the general tips and tricks that Dane outlines here to enhance the photo and get the best print possible for your client.
Whether you’ve never opened a design program before in your life, or you use one of these programs on a daily basis – these books will ensure that you have the most up to date information and education on how to create the very best design possible.
T-Shirt Artwork Simplified also includes an easy to use glossary and reference guide, as well as a CD-ROM with video tutorials, downloads and artwork to follow the step-by-step instructions in the book!