I’m not sure if you have heard, but Sawgrass Ink is coming out with a sublimation solution for the Epson 7700 (and Epson 9700 if you want more) that is a turn-key solution for small businesses. As a big proponent of small business success, I’m excited about the 7700 as it bridges the gap between a small business and a large business that has a huge capital expense account. You’re getting large format abilities, at small format pricing. Let’s talk about some of the key features of how this can help your small business succeed.
What you might be thinking at this point is that there is no way you can afford the 7700 or even begin to use such a huge complicated machine. This new amazing Epson printer is one of the easiest solutions I have seen and with the Sawgrass Ink solution you can be up and going almost immediately. As you will see in the bullet points below the start-up cost is less than upgrading your system to the 17” wide Epson 4880 system and your overall cost per square foot to print will be lower. You also don’t have to mess with color profiles and the printer will automatically take care of itself. Did I mention that you will get 24” output so you can gang your prints up for more efficient printing? So without further ado, let’s see the benefits of this system:
- Complete Turn-Key Kit, including software, color profiles, inks, paper and more for less than $4,000.
- 350ml cartridges, meaning less cartridge changes and more ink cost efficiency. Huge compared to the old 29, 60, 110 and 220ml carts of old.
- 2 times faster than the Epson 4880 and lightning speed compared to other small format options.
- Same great quality output with 4 colors as you got with previously using 8 colors due to improvements in the Epson printing technology.
- Approximately $0.40 per square foot savings on ink cost over the 48XX series solution and huge savings over super small format printing.
- 24” inch wide output allowing for printing of larger items and giving you some ability to tack all over shirt projects.
- It comes with the tried and proven easy to use Power Driver software, so no messing with color profiling and difficult RIP software.
- Printer will automatically do print head alignments and cleanings so you can leave it on and feel confident it will work when you need it.
- Fully supported by Sawgrass Ink for a plug and play solution that works!
As I mentioned, this solution is coming soon, but don’t wait to get rolling with this. The interest level has been through the roof so you want to make sure you can get yours before everyone else. Also if you order the printer through us before the end of February 2012, you can take advantage of a $750 instant rebate. Let me know if you have any questions.