Meet the Sawgrass VJ628, the Virtuoso 24″ HD dye-sublimation decorating system that is the industry’s first fully-supported and integrated sublimation printing solution of its size range. Plus, coming soon in January 2016, a revolutionary 8-color system for unparalleled color capabilities in printing!
Utilizing a best-in-class print engine, sublimation ink set, software, and support, this 8-color system is designed for high-volume, high-definition printing — and is built to last, even in the most demanding production environments. Imagine brighter, higher-definition images, with unsurpassed efficiency, ease-of-use, support AND lower imaging costs. The Virtuoso 24″ VJ 628 is ideal for photography, fine art, signs, and high-volume customization and personalization.
Virtuoso VJ628 Printer Features
- Full bleed printing on 24″ products with up to 1440 x 1440 resolution.
- Engineered and manufactured in Japan by Mutoh, with an industrial-grade printhead and i2 print technology that virtually eliminates banding.
- Dual CMYK and 8-color ink configurations deliver the highest resolution prints possible for dazzling, photo-quality reproduction.
Color Management and Support Solutions Included
Enjoy enhanced free printer software for Windows platforms, with unique and functional color output settings optimized for sublimation production.
- PowerDriver v4 for Windows OS
Works with desktop graphic design programs – such as Adobe products and CorelDRAW – applying color and print management for optimized printing with SubliJet-HD inks and sublimation substrates.
- WinProfile for Wasatch RIPs
Delivers rich, vibrant color across a wide variety of image types through printers.
- Creative Studio CS Print and Color Manager Online Designer Tool
Designed specifically to enable the VJ 628 to print graphics created in CreativeStudio Online Designer.
- Total system support for your printer, ink and software – all in one place!
- Real-time support online or over the phone.
To learn more or to purchase, click here.
Looking for an ultra-soft and ultra-affordable heat transfer vinyl/flex media? Our new XPress Cut is our newest favorite cut-and-press heat transfer vinyl! Offering all the qualities of your favorite heat transfer vinyls, the Xpress Cut is also thinner than most vinyls on the market, offers excellent durability wash after wash, and a smooth and soft true matte finish!
- True matte (non-glossy) finish
- Adhesive sticky-back carrier sheet/liner, and is incredibly easy to cut and weed!
- Quick and easy hot-peel application means it’s a great product for layering and multi-color jobs!
- Oeko-Tex certified safe for use on apparel
- Roll core size: 3″
- 100% Cotton
- 100% Polyester
- Cotton/Polyester blends
Available sizes: 15 inches in width and 5, 10, 25 and 50 yards in length.
To purchase, click here.
Heat transfer metallic foils are a simple and awesome way to add an extra bling effect to laser transfer t-shirts that can only be replicated with metallic foils – but not with the ease or fine detail possible with heat transfer foils!
Using your favorite foil-able heat transfer paper (consider the Forever Laser Dark for white toner printers or ImageClip Laser Dark for standard laser printers), just print, press, and apply the transfer to be colored with foil, then add the foil finishing sheet on top of the transfer to apply, and voila! Beautiful, dazzling t-shirt transfers with nothing more than a laser printer and press!
Our foil effect finishing sheets are available in a wide range of pearlescent, shimmery, and foil effect colors and are held on a thin clear liner for simple handling and pressing. The foil layer adheres to the raised toner transfer and does not require cutting or weeding for a contoured, detailed design!
- Size: 12.5″ x 100′ rolls
- Compatible with: Forever Laser Dark No-Cut and ImageClip Laser Dark
May be compatible with other heat transfer papers – test to find out for sure!
- Cannot be printed/cut
- For best fabric durability, wash inside-out cold only with no aggressive detergents or bleach
To learn more or to purchase heat transfer foil, click here!