FOREVER Flex-Soft is a revolutionary new way of printing self-weeding designs with just black toner, easily, without any need for a vinyl cutter or plotter! This two-paper system uses a colored foil transparency-like sheet (printable) that is combined with a B-paper for adhesion, for transferring one-color designs easily and quickly. Plus, the use of the printable Flex Soft allows for a far greater detail possiblities than with cuttable heat transfer vinyl materials!
The FOREVER Flex-Soft heat transfer paper can be pressed onto not only just t-shirts, but a wide range of fabric goods made of cotton, polyester, spandex, nylon, etc, as well as hard surface substrates and gifts made such as paper, wood, polypropylene and more! Due to its low application temperature and bright, opaque colors, this paper is great for a wide variety of usages!
- Prints in silver metallic only with no background, and is also available in White and Metallic Gold
- Can be applied to white/dark t-shirts of any color. Can be applied to cotton, polyester, nylon, and more! Test other fabrics before production.
- Can also be pressed to wood, paper, ceramic, polypropylene, and other “hard surface” items
- Compatible with OKI printer models: C831TS, and 920WT *
Not compatible with C711WT.
- Self-weeding heat transfer paper
- Each pack contains: 100 printable A-Foil (in Silver Metallic) sheets, 100 (non-printable) B-sheets
What Can I Print?
- Single-color designs and art in silver metallic – full color printing is not possible
- Dark and colored garment fabrics
- White or light colored t-shirts
- 100% cotton, 100% polyester, and cotton/poly blends
- Some nylon, spandex, synthetic fabrics
- Some hard surface items like paper, chalkboard, wood, etc.
- Mousepads, can coolies, tote baags, or other promotional products
Available in size 11 x 17 in. , 100 sheets per pack.
To learn more or purchase, click here.
Meet the Sawgrass VJ628, the Virtuoso 24″ HD dye-sublimation decorating system that is the industry’s first fully-supported and integrated sublimation printing solution of its size range. Plus, coming soon in January 2016, a revolutionary 8-color system for unparalleled color capabilities in printing!
Utilizing a best-in-class print engine, sublimation ink set, software, and support, this 8-color system is designed for high-volume, high-definition printing — and is built to last, even in the most demanding production environments. Imagine brighter, higher-definition images, with unsurpassed efficiency, ease-of-use, support AND lower imaging costs. The Virtuoso 24″ VJ 628 is ideal for photography, fine art, signs, and high-volume customization and personalization.
Virtuoso VJ628 Printer Features
- Full bleed printing on 24″ products with up to 1440 x 1440 resolution.
- Engineered and manufactured in Japan by Mutoh, with an industrial-grade printhead and i2 print technology that virtually eliminates banding.
- Dual CMYK and 8-color ink configurations deliver the highest resolution prints possible for dazzling, photo-quality reproduction.
Color Management and Support Solutions Included
Enjoy enhanced free printer software for Windows platforms, with unique and functional color output settings optimized for sublimation production.
- PowerDriver v4 for Windows OS
Works with desktop graphic design programs – such as Adobe products and CorelDRAW – applying color and print management for optimized printing with SubliJet-HD inks and sublimation substrates.
- WinProfile for Wasatch RIPs
Delivers rich, vibrant color across a wide variety of image types through printers.
- Creative Studio CS Print and Color Manager Online Designer Tool
Designed specifically to enable the VJ 628 to print graphics created in CreativeStudio Online Designer.
- Total system support for your printer, ink and software – all in one place!
- Real-time support online or over the phone.
To learn more or to purchase, click here.
Looking for an ultra-soft and ultra-affordable heat transfer vinyl/flex media? Our new XPress Cut is our newest favorite cut-and-press heat transfer vinyl! Offering all the qualities of your favorite heat transfer vinyls, the Xpress Cut is also thinner than most vinyls on the market, offers excellent durability wash after wash, and a smooth and soft true matte finish!
- True matte (non-glossy) finish
- Adhesive sticky-back carrier sheet/liner, and is incredibly easy to cut and weed!
- Quick and easy hot-peel application means it’s a great product for layering and multi-color jobs!
- Oeko-Tex certified safe for use on apparel
- Roll core size: 3″
- 100% Cotton
- 100% Polyester
- Cotton/Polyester blends
Available sizes: 15 inches in width and 5, 10, 25 and 50 yards in length.
To purchase, click here.